Havas London is Havas UK's flagship creative agency. Our mission is to make a meaningful difference to the businesses, the brands and the lives of the people we work with.
We’re the only major UK advertising agency to share a single building with every other specialist business in our network, all under a single P&L. Sitting within the Havas Village in King’s Cross affords us some clear advantages; none more so than our ability to build bespoke, multi-discipline teams around our clients, whatever their business need.
Reasons why us:
1. We are unique. We are the only agency in London that operates a truly discipline-neutral, single P&L, "village model". Every single marketing discipline under a single roof, run for you by a single business lead. Simpler, faster, more cost efficient.
2. We have a "start-up mentality in a network structure". 3 years ago, a new management team came in a transformed the work and culture of a mediocre agency to one with an incredible new business record and nominated for Agency of the Year.
3. A simple belief. That the work we do together should be meaningful. It should have a positive meaningful impact on the lives of our target audience and the people who create it.
4. Our client satisfaction scores. We have just received the results of an annual independent survey that shows our highest ever scores across the board. We would be delighted to provide any of them as a reference.
5. We are in true partnership with a diverse and fascinating group of clients, including Rolls Royce, British Beer Alliance, DfE, Heinz, Ella's Kitchen, Durex, Finish, Vanish, Optrex, Heathrow, Gaviscon, Peugeot/Citroen, Huawei and many more.
At Havas, we believe effective teams are small, experienced and, above all, made up of people who are ridiculously passionate about what you want to achieve and have the breadth of skills you need to achieve it.
By pulling in the best talent from across our UK group (from advertising, digital, PR & social, eCRM, design, local activations and media), we will build you a client-centric team that delivers exciting, relevant work “that works”.
A team that can rapidly evolve to cater to any and all of your changing needs and yet remain under its own P&L.
This is how, together, we build a brilliant relationship.
Simply put, we are the smallest big network in the world with: (Oystercatchers profile attached to email)
Across 124 cities
3rd Largest Communications network
And in the UK