Havas helia is Havas UK’s specialist customer engagement and data agency, based out of London and Cirencester. We combine data, technology, strategy and creativity to deliver meaningful engagement between brands and people, across the entire length of the customer journey – from producing a DRTV ad to deploying a marketing automation platform; writing a prospect conversion strategy to penning a shopper engagement plan; or producing direct mail that cuts through to developing a loyalty or reward programme.
At Havas, we believe effective teams are small, experienced and, above all, made up of people who are ridiculously passionate about what you want to achieve and have the breadth of skills you need to achieve it.
By pulling in the best talent from across our UK group (from advertising, digital, PR & social, eCRM, design, local activations and media), we will build you a client-centric team that delivers exciting, relevant work “that works”.
A team that can rapidly evolve to cater to any and all of your changing needs and yet remain under its own P&L.
This is how, together, we build a brilliant relationship.
Reasons why us:
1. We create more meaningful customer experiences across local clients like Pets at home or global clients like adidas , exceeding ROI for Adidas 8% above target.
2. We connect people with brands in a more purposeful way. Our work with easyJet won more awards than any other aviation or travel company and delivered a 350:1 ROI.
3. Through our work with Tesco clubcard we know more about the nations shopping habits than anyone else in the UK.
4. We have over 30 years of data heritage - we manage the Diageo customer database globally and set up the Royal Mail database 18 years ago and still manage it today.
5. We believe in getting things done, drawing on our Village capabilities to create the teams you need.
We’re the only major UK agency in our field to share a single building with every other specialist business in our network, all under a single P&L. Sitting within the Havas Village in Kings Cross affords us some clear advantages; none more so than our ability to build bespoke, multi-discipline teams around our clients, whatever their business need.
Across 124 cities
3rd Largest Communications network
And in the UK