Its innovate work was recognized with this honorable award where they won important recognition in 9 categories.
Last week in Mexico City the SABRE awards ceremony was held, where Weber Shandwick Mexico was awarded as the agency of the year. An important recognition granted for The Holmes Report, which rewards innovation and excellence in PR and marketing agencies around the world.
Weber Shandwick in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and the support offices Peru, Argentina, and Chile, became creditors of 19 excellent certificates, in addition to the 9 awards, including the agency of the year.
Laura Schoen, President of Weber Shandwick LATAM said that this recognition is thanks to the trust between clients and agency. “I feel extremely proud of the collaboration network we are building in the region. This recognition is to our more than 300 employees in 6 Latin American countries.”
For her part, Amanda Berenstein, Weber Shandwick Mexico Director, emphasized that this was due to the daily work of the team, that the agency has achieved to create trusting relationships with its clients to develop together powerful ideas and innovative solutions. Finally, Amanda recognized that the strength of the agency is its people who have developed an innovative model of agency and a real collaborative culture.
The agency with global presence, was recognized as a regional winner in the following categories:
· Agency of the year: Weber Shandwick México.
· Superior Achievement in Reputation Management: AI Schubert’s Symphony Huawei. (Weber Shandwick México)
· Superior Achievement in Research and Planning: #MyPainMatters / Buscofem with Cappuccino. (Weber Shandwick Brasil)
· Corporate Image: Huawei - El Camino de un Gigante. (Extend Comunicaciones Chile)
· Crisis/Issues Management: Reinforcing GM’s Commitment to the Brazilian Development. (Weber Shandwick Brasil)
· Digital Campaign: FIFA 18. (Weber Shandwick México)
· Social Media Campaign: #MyPainMatters / Buscofem with Cappuccino. (Weber Shandwick Brasil)
· Healthcare: Cervical cancer prevention. (Extend Comunicaciones Chile)
· Travel and Leisure: An Island Lead by Strong Women – Aruba Tourism Authority. (MDG Argentina)