We’re currently on the hunt for a motivated and creative graduate Project Assistant to join a global strategy consultancy specialising in all things business, brand, experience and innovation. This strategic agency deliver clarity through a rigorously commercial mind-set and the belief in bringing inspiring strategy and creative to every client engagement. They now need a Project Assistant to support their consultancy teams with brand strategy, market research and creative support for their workshops.
This Project Assistant will divide their time between desk research, creative support, data, and research support. As Project Assistant, you will be helping with a host of tasks, such as competitor analysis, analysis of market trends and providing engaging material for future workshops.
The key responsibilities of this Project Assistant include:
• Conducting competitor and category analyses based on creative material and websites.
• Identifying and writing case studies relevant to their projects.
• Undertaking research into current trends and best practice brand examples;
• Supporting the Consultants with research (qual and/or quant).
• Analysis and interpretation of research.
• Searching for brands and images and generating visually impactful presentations.
• Preparation of engaging materials for workshops (posters, templates, invitations and workshop booklets).
This Project Assistant will have the following:
• Experience working in a marketing/market research environment, with exposure to brand strategy would be desirable.
• Excellent organisation skills, with ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
• Great creative flair, with strong visual design skills to support the team.
• Minimum 2:1 degree from a good university.
This Project Assistant will get the chance to work at a fast moving business with an exceptionally talented team of people to collaborate with. If you are a Project Assistant looking for a challenging yet inspiring role, providing you with different tasks and challenges with every day, this role is definitely for you.
This Project Assistant will also have the privilege to work for a company that always puts its employees at the heart of everything they do. They offer some great benefits that include:
• 26 days holiday a year.
• Private medical cover.
• Private dental insurance.
• Life Assurance.
If this sounds like your ideal Project Assistant role, please get in touch quoting job reference SP021.
Please also have a look at http://www.air-recruitment.com
air-recruitment finds the best people for the advertising and marketing sector across agencies, including ATL, integrated, digital, data, social, partnerships, loyalty, shopper, experiential and more.
We strive to be the ‘go to’ recruitment consultancy for candidates and clients from the digital and creative sectors, whatever the role.
Take a look below at the jobs we have available.