One thing a certain global pandemic has done for the events industry is generate an opportunity for innovation and creativity. Blending the physical and digital worlds when delivering events is now here! A London based Brand Experience and Live Event agency is currently looking to add a 3D Modeler to its digital innovation team. Having made the switch to digital back in February, this agency has seen alot of success with both current and new clients looking for their virtual events platfrom and design service.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
• 3D modelling software - 3dsmax, Modo and Unreal Engine, (Z brush desirable), Unity a bonus
• Post Compositing software - Adobe suite (Photoshop, lightroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Dimensions
• Microsoft office (outlook, excel, word)
• Strong build knowledge and understanding of manufacturing and production methods in digital capacities.
• Preparing digital files for multiple output platforms
• Knowledge of set production of audio and visual
• Live and post produced film knowledge
• Liaising directly with vendors.
• Interpreting and or understanding of client brand guidelines
• Packaging design proposals
PLEASE NOTE - This role is not limited to those with experience already in the events industry. As long as you have the skills, creativity and confidence to deliver on the above requirements you have an opportunity. There is plenty of work on and will require hard working and passionate individuals.
Interviews are being conducted immediately and start date ASAP. YOu will be provided with software and expected to start remotely, however as distancing measures and the risks decrease, you will be expected to work from the London office.
mustard XP is thedivisional brand of mustard jobs which we have set up to cater to the Exhibition, Events & Experiential sector. This includes all the different areas of the market, from Design, Production, logistics and Client Services.
The continued drive towards face to face marketing by brands and organisations, and the benefits it brings, has meant that the international Experiential, Events and Exhibition sector is a huge growth area. This is both across the extensive specialist agency environment and with in-house businesses. The evolution of online sales means companies need to find new and innovative methods to engage with their customers in physical spaces to cement the brand message. This might be at a leading industry exhibition or event or via an experiential campaign or pop up.
The sectors and some of the roles we cover across the UK and internationally:
Exhibiton Stand Design & Build:
Event & Conference:
Experiential Brand Experience:
Museum & Installation
Please call one of our specialist consultants if you’re looking for work in in any part of the industry, you are looking to hire into your team, or if you want some impartial advice on the job market, salaries etc
London -0203 587 7730
Bristol -0117 929 6060
Hong Kong -+852 3905 2203