|Titel||Not Too Old|
|Titel (Originalsprache)||Pas assez âgé|
|Kampagne||Nexity Outdoor Campaign|
|Geschäftsbereich||Bank Services, Börsenmakler|
|Slogan||Too young ; too old ; not enough incomes or contributions…It isn’t right reason to stay without accommodations.|
|Story||In July 2007, Nexity’s shareholders had to give their approval on the merger conditions with the group Groupe Caisse d’Epargne, in order to enable Nexity to become the first integrated player of property sector (from promotion and services to financing).|
|Philosophie|| The campaign answers this question: what is this merger meaning and usefulness? |
The campaign suggests answers which are beyond the financial stakes of the merger by giving usefulness to property sector.
Thanks to the merger of the leader of property sector and an important bank, the project ambition is to enable complex projects like adapted housing solutions, simple property investment or harmonious town planning…
Five ads underlined what Nexity will suggest thanks to the merger:
- Solutions of adapted housing to everybody
- Diversified town planning
- Solutions of accessible housing to everybody (rate of 0% loan)
- Simple property investment
- Harmonious town planning
Euro RSCG C&O chose a direct and popular tone:
- breaking the codes of property sector and financial communication,
- in line with the « revolutions » concept that Nexity wants to implement thanks to the merger.
|Problem|| Two main challenges in this campaign:|
- Convince shareholders on the project in order to get their support and vote
- To show that Nexity integrates “corporate responsibility” within its brand attributes and values component
|Medientyp||Presse & Publikationen|
|Leiter der Werbeabteilung||Guillaume Idier|
|Creative Director||Olivier Mouliérac|
|Creative Director||Jérôme Galinha|
|Art Director||Catherine Labro|
Creative Producer, globe trotter, fruit Addict and everything in...
Hey, I’m Dan. Or Daniel. Never Danny. When I’m bored, I pass the...
Victoria helped form Ammunition in 2007, and as a leader for th...
It’s increasingly difficult to deliver headlines today. To cut...
Brian Wong is the co-founder and CEO of Kiip (pronounced “keep”),...
Creative, writer, entrepreneur. I’m currently a senior creative f...
Blue has over 10 years of experience in advertising. Blue was sel...