|Titel (Originalsprache)||Construire des villes|
|Kampagne||Nexity Outdoor Campaign|
|Geschäftsbereich||Bank Services, Börsenmakler|
|Slogan||It is in thinking about working-class, industrial, university, dormitory towns that we just want to see building cities for short.|
|Story||In July 2007, Nexity’s shareholders had to give their approval on the merger conditions with the group Groupe Caisse d’Epargne, in order to enable Nexity to become the first integrated player of property sector (from promotion and services to financing).|
|Philosophie|| The campaign answers this question: what is this merger meaning and usefulness? |
The campaign suggests answers which are beyond the financial stakes of the merger by giving usefulness to property sector.
Thanks to the merger of the leader of property sector and an important bank, the project ambition is to enable complex projects like adapted housing solutions, simple property investment or harmonious town planning…
Five ads underlined what Nexity will suggest thanks to the merger:
- Solutions of adapted housing to everybody
- Diversified town planning
- Solutions of accessible housing to everybody (rate of 0% loan)
- Simple property investment
- Harmonious town planning
Euro RSCG C&O chose a direct and popular tone:
- breaking the codes of property sector and financial communication,
- in line with the « revolutions » concept that Nexity wants to implement thanks to the merger.
|Problem|| Two main challenges in this campaign:|
- Convince shareholders on the project in order to get their support and vote
- To show that Nexity integrates “corporate responsibility” within its brand attributes and values component
|Leiter der Werbeabteilung||Guillaume Idier|
|Creative Director||Olivier Mouliérac|
|Creative Director||Jérôme Galinha|
|Art Director||Catherine Labro|
Deeply passionate about Advertising, Blackjack and Single Malts,...
The emotional half. The hearth. Looks at the world in all its sha...
Lead the creative and business development for a privately held,...
Graduated in Applied Mathematics by the Faculty of Science in Lil...
I was born in Israel and when I was 13 we went to Argentina, wher...