|Kampagne||Actions Program E=less CO2 - EDF|
|Datum der ersten Ausstrahlung/Veröffentlichung|
|Slogan||The future is an every day choice. Make the choice of energy power which ensure the progress of coming generations.|
|Slogan (Originalsprache)||L'avenir est un choix de tous les jours|
|Story|| EDF is the leading electricity provider in France and is the lowest level of CO2 producer among energy suppliers, thanks to its long term commitment to nuclear energy too. |
Since 2006, Euro RSCG C&O is helping EDF to look at the future and become the best partner to take up new energy challenges: environmental concerns and market deregulation.
|Philosophie|| In order to help EDF to take up these challenges, Euro RSCG C&O developed a new strategy with a new brand positioning:|
The future, it’s in the choices we make everyday
EDF, with its long lasting investment in nuclear and other renewable energies, as well as the launch of “quality of life” products and services, is answering to these questions, is acting as the leader of energy market and is offering a new collective and personal relationship to the energy:
- Collective dimension: to reveal and legitimate the industrial and strategic choices of EDF in order to answer to the collective demand of energy control
- Individual dimension : to provide everyone with pragmatic mean and solutions to enable each client to make his own energetic choice
|Problem|| Problem to solve|
EDF has to face at the same time the market deregulation (from regulated monopoly to free competition on the 1st of July) and tomorrow’s energy issues (end of petroleum, growing of renewable energies). Public opinion is worrying about global warming and the growing scarcity of fossil energy. That’s why the main objectives of this campaign were to:
- keep a reliable relation between EDF and its customers
- load and take advantage of new competition rules
|Ergebnis|| • Corporate image:|
- EDF is the 7th most admired company in France in 2007. More than 75% of French people have a good image of EDF
Source: Corporate Reputation Study - Posternak Margerit – 2007
- EDF is recognized as the most “healthy” brand / most contributing to health in France, except pharmaceutical companies.
Source : La Tribune – Health Corporate Reputation – 2007
• Advertising campaign:
- After seeing the corporate campaign, more than 2/3rd of French people say that they want to choose EDF although the prices are higher (+20 %).
- 76% of French people say that EDF listen to customers expectations.
- Around 80% consider EDF to be a responsible firm and a brand on which customers can rely (+13%).
Source : Post test on EDF advertising campaign - 1st semester 2007 – LH2 (May 2007)
|Leiter der Werbeabteilung||Patrick Magd|
|Creative Director||Olivier Mouliérac|
|Creative Director||Jérôme Galinha|
|Art Director||Nicolas Harlamoff|
Ramiro Raposo began his career in 2001 in DDB Argentina as junior...
Anthony Hehir is a South African and Irish national, born and rai...
Dov was raised in Melbourne, Australia where he attended business...
I am a New-York-based journalist and a copywriter, curious about...
Anselmo Ramos y Gastón Bigio fueron dos co-fundadores de DAVID. B...
I find it hard to be serious for very long. So I’ll be brief. I t...
I am Head of Business Development & Strategy at Refinery29. My ro...